Week 1


My 2020 human resource internship is with DiStefano Group, with the amazing CEO Gina DiStefano. The DiStefano group does strategic planning, leadership coaching, marketing advocacy, talent acquisition, along with many other things. We specialize in executive coaching, business coaching, marketing coaching and people development. We coach executives and their teams, along with entrepreneurs and career-driven individuals using our unique SUE You System™ and more. With over 70 years of combined experience, the DiStefano Group believes that happy, motivated and highly-trained employees, along with a solid marketing strategy, is the magic formula for success and increasing profit. We do a lot of work with the franchise industry but we don't stop there. We coach, provide workshops and develop people in all business categories. Ultimately, we help individuals and corporations stay driven, focused, and organized. We motivate, help solve problems, resolve conflict and remove roadblocks. We develop structure and get results.   

For the first week, I haven't done a lot of HR per say. Gina & I discuss a lot about my goals, what I'm looking to get out of this internship and where I would like to see myself by the end. Then we talked about the different things I will be doing. I feel that this internship is going to be a great opportunity for me and will prepare me for the future. 

Comments